Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Graveyard Cake



I was in charge of coming up with this years Halloween Contest at my work and so I came up with a Halloween Cake Decorating contest. The picture I included here is of my graveyard cake. I used chocolate pudding cake with mint flavoring with black licorice pieces for the border on the walkway, crushed oreo's and orange sprinkles for my dirt walkway, black licorice vines for my trees, Milano chocolate cookies for tombstones and hard candy bones and gummy pumpkins, ghosts and worms for the rest. I thought my cake turned out okay but my competition was fierce and I did not win, but no worries I had a blast decorating my cake and extra cupcakes with my gals.

Brittany's Tray of Cupcakes

Thanks for the help ladies
and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment