I learned this recipe from my friend Erin Minor. It was delicious. I made a few adjustments like usual, but it is a quick and easy meal for anytime.
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups spinach leaves
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Jar of your most favorite tomato basil marinara (32 oz)
4 cups frozen ravioli (I used 2 cups of four cheese ravioli and 2 cups spinach ravioli)
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 cup cheddar jack Mexican blend cheese, grated
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
2 romano tomatoes, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the oil to low heat in a frying pan. Saute the spinach, garlic, and basil in the oil until cooked and leaves are shriveled.
3. Add the marinara sauce to the spinach mixture, combine well so that the spinach is evenly spread throughout the sauce.
4. Grab a 9 by 13 pan, pour one large spoonful of the marinara spinach mixture to the bottom of the pan, next layer the frozen ravioli in the pan so as to cover the bottom of the pan completely.
4. Pour remaining marinara over ravioli, making sure to cover each individual ravioli with sauce.
5. Top of with the grated cheeses. Make sure to evenly layer everything. Top with tomatoes.
6. Place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until ravioli are fully cooked. Serve and enjoy!