Friday, January 21, 2011
A simple yet delectable choice for any meal is a panini. Paninis are so easy to make and you don't even need that many ingredients to make it turn out delicious. This panini recipe includes our favorite sauce, pesto.
Ingredients per one panini:
2 slices of sourdough bread
1 tsp of room temperature butter
garlic salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp pesto
2 tbsp cooked chicken meat, I use canned chicken
4 slices of cheddar cheese, enough to cover a slice of bread.
1. Turn on panini maker or personal grill.
2. While panini maker is warming up, spread butter on one side of each piece of bread and then sprinkle the buttered sides with with garlic salt and pepper.
3. Combine the pesto and chicken together and blend well.
3.Place the cheese and pesto chicken mix in between the two slices of bread, buttered sides on the outside of the sandwich.
4. Place sandwich on panini maker until cheese is melted and bread is toasty brown.
5. Remove from panini maker, cut in half and enjoy!