This is a wonderful salmon recipe. A friend introduced this idea to me a few years ago, this is my first time creating it myself. I love the combination of bread, pesto, and salmon. Absolutely delicious.
Serving Size: 2
2 (12 oz) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1/3 cup pesto
1 (6 ounce) package spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Season the salmon fillets with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Divide 1/2 of the spinach between two sheets of puff pastry, and mound in the center.
4. Place a salmon fillet on top of each mound of spinach.
5. Spread the pesto on the salmon fillets, and top with remaining spinach.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden, and the salmon has cooked all the way through. Serve with some rice, enjoy!
recipe adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Puff-Pastry-Salmon/Detail.aspx