My girlfriend Nathaly has made this delicious chicken for me multiple times and it's about time I share this recipe with the world. It is absolutely delicious and fairly simple. You must give it a try immediately. Thanks for preparing and sharing this one Nat.
4 chicken breasts (with a large slit cut down the middle for stuffing)
olive oil, garlic salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings to taste
1 Boursin Garlic and Fine Herb Gourmet Cheese, the smaller size
1/4 cup of Pesto sauce, homemade or bought
1 large lemon, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 4 by 4 baking dish by greasing with cooking spray.
2. Season the chicken breasts by first rubbing the olive oil all over them and then sprinkling the garlic salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings all over the chicken breasts, rub the seasonings into the breasts.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Boursin Gourmet Cheese and pesto sauce. Mix well to fully combine. Next, grab the chicken breasts and stuff them with about 2 tbsp worth of pesto cheese into each chicken breast slit.
4. Place stuffed chickens in the baking dish and top with a slice of lemon.
5. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Serve alongside your favorite sides, the extra sauce can be poured over some rice or cous cous. Enjoy!