Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lazy Cake Chocolate Chip Cookies

Since I was already making tons of things for Super Bowl, I decided to be lazy with my dessert. I found this recipe called "Lazy Cake Cookies" and it was so simple and really required no effort to make some delicious cookies. I definitely recommend this recipe to any busy person. 

Ingredients:
1 box yellow or white cake mix
2 eggs beaten
5 Tbsp melted butter
2 cups M&M's or mini chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking pan. 
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients together until batter is fully mixed. Pour into greased pan.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and allow it to cool. Cut into bite sized squares, enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: I'm a lazy mom

No comments:

Post a Comment