Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

My 25th Birthday just passed on the 27th. I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but it has been non-stop bday celebrations since last week. We have eaten out 7 days in a row and I have had no time to prepare any meals and/or post anything. No worries though because Independence day weekend is approaching and I will definitely manage to get some new posts in. 
 So for my bday, Nick surprised me with Disneyland passes for the year. I was very much planning on going to work on Monday and after my usual 5 alarms went off, I stumbled into the restroom at my usual 6:20am to begin preparing for work, when I saw a card sittingo on the bathroom counter. I thought it was so sweet of Nick to have a card ready for me and it had a very sweet note, but it also said to look on the back, where it said "We are going to Disneyland. Come back to bed!" I was completely surprised. when I told him I had to tell my boss, he told me he already had told her two weeks ago, he had taken care of everything. Although I had the option to sleep in, I ended up not being able to fall back asleep because of my excitement. lol. So we went to Disneyland all day and I got to ride the new Ariel ride, the new Star Tours and many more. Pretty Awesome and yes my hubby is the greatest and it was an amazing surprise. So overall, my bday was fabulous and my bday week was amazing. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment