Sunday, September 26, 2010

Honey Dijon Salmon


My friend Danna introduced me to this honey dijon salmon recipe. It was good the first time I tried it, the first time I made it and now the second time. I highly recommend it, it is easy, simple and super delicious.

Ingredients:

3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 cups egg noodles, cooked

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, and lemon juice.
3. Place salmon in a medium baking dish, season salmon with pepper.
4. Spread the dijon mixture over the salmon steaks. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
5. Serve the salmon on top of the egg noodles. Spoon out the extra sauce onto the salmon and the noodles. Sprinkle both with fresh squeezed lemon juice. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment